Well here is my bike.
Frame: Giant Team 20.5 Custom
Fork: Giant 3D
Stem: Giant Fronty
Stem: Giant Fronty
H.Bar: Animal Bob v3
H.set: Fly,
Grips: Giant Sole-O
Barends: Odyssey Parends
Cranks: Giant Team 175mm
Sprocket: Daylife 25t
Chain: KMC Kool
Pedals: Giant Plastics
Seat: Macneil Fat
Post: Odyssey Convertible
Seatclamp: Salt
Front Wheel: Daylife Hub on Sun Rim
Rear Wheel: KHE Reverse ACB on Hoolahoop
Tires: Giant Sole-O 2.1 Folding
Extras/Mods: Mosh and Primo Hubguards, Carbon Headset Spacers, Screw-in pins in pedals, tire liners, Cut bars down, matching valve caps.
As you can see here I run Daylife 120mm pegs on my left and 100mm on my right. I really like the longer pegs and will go full 120mm soon.
Nice detail to the frame with the low profile cable guides, removable mounts and this cutout headtube badge.
Here is the DayLife Elongate hub. This is the steel axle version and I could not be happier. Inside lasing on my natural grind side.
I usually run a bash sprocket but with the Daylife being 6mm thick, I don't need the extra guard.
As you can see I put alot of abuse through my back pegs and they are still going strong. I'm working on some Daylife Hubguards and you'll see them soon.
My bike might not be the trendiest with the lightest, newest parts and the setup of small bars and high/big seat but I have total confidence that it can take anything that I can throw at it. My bike works for my style of riding and that's all the matters to me.
Thanks to Daylife, Giant and The Riot.
No comments:
Post a Comment